What's in Your Bag, Kristen Bell?
The actress and mom of two keeps it on the natural side.
Kristen Bell has acted since she was a teenager but is currently relishing her role as mom to her daughters. Though she is used to the spotlight, her beauty look has evolved. “I wear a lot less makeup now, because some days I don’t even have time to shower,” she says. Bell may rely on dry shampoo for her more hectic days, but she always tries to find time to cook a healthful meal for her family. Spaghetti squash is in heavy rotation these days.
Kristen's Favorite Beauty Products
1. ILIA LIPSTICK IN PERFECT DAY, $26, iliabeauty.com
"A bold—but not crazy—swipe of lipstick helps me feel more made up and only takes a second."
2. NEUTROGENA PURE & FREE BABY SUNSCREEN STICK SPF 60+, $9, neutrogena.com
"I’m always able to reapply on my girls or myself if we are out and about."
3. BKR WATER BOTTLE, $35, mybkr.com
Hydration is my main beauty trick. I always carry water with me.
4. NEMAT AMBER PERFUME OIL, from $9, nematinternational.com
I constantly get compliments on this scent, so I order extras to give away. It changes a tiny bit depending on who wears it. It’s especially lovely when your body heats up.
5. THIS BAR SAVES LIVES, $25 for 12, thisbarsaveslives.com
Kristen’s favorite snack gives back.