Game Night, Pizza Night
Gather everyone for a night of board games and our mix-and-match lineup of pizzas.
With the arrival of brisk weather, it's time to pull out the cards and board games and enjoy a cozy night inside. Make the dip and dough ahead of time, and then turn this menu into an entertainment experience by inviting friends over to help assemble the pizzas. Everything tastes better when you've taken part in preparing it―although these pizzas are great to begin with.
Make-ahead time line
This menu requires an investment of time in the kitchen. Don't hesitate to recruit guests to help you toss the salad, roll out dough, and top pizzas. If you do some of the work in advance, you'll have time to spend with guests and to enjoy the food.
2 days ahead:
• Bake Cinnamon-Ginger Cookies ; cool to room temperature, and store in an airtight container.
• Begin rounding up games, and remind guests who is bringing which game.
The night before:
• Prepare Lima Bean Dip , and refrigerate; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
• Clean and cut up vegetables to serve with dip; refrigerate.
• Make sausage mixture (step 3) for Sausage Pizza ; refrigerate.
• Roast beets (step 2) for Roasted Beet Pizza ; refrigerate.
•Wash arugula for salad; refrigerate.